Epic Industries Ltd
Based in Surrey, United Kingdom
You are awoken in your prison cell by blood-curdling screams. You gotta get out of here. As if breaking out of prison wasn't hard enough, a vicious monster stalks you from the shadows. In order to survive you must use your intelligence, resourcefulness and just the right amount of violence!
In 2006 Eduardo Mojica and Richard Rout created 'Arrival in Hell'. The game was renowned for its cheesy dialogue and excessive gore combined with it's classic 'escape the room' point-and-click adventure gameplay. Now Epic Industries and Play Mex Studios are teaming up to bring it back!
- Remake of a Flash game which has received more than 10 million hits since 2006.
- All of the graphics will be rebuilt from the ground up in real-time 3D.
- Fully voice acted dialogue throughout.
- Featuring unique and challenging puzzles and mini-games.
- Plenty of documents to collect, items to find and combinations to try.
- Make moral decisions which affect the story and outcome of the game.
- Explore exciting new locations exclusive to the remake.
- Complete quests for other inmates to aid in your escape.
Kickstarter trailer YouTube
Arrival in Hell: 2006 vs 2017 YouTube
Teaser trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please contact us to request a press copy once it is available
Kickstarter campaign page
Steam Greenlight page
About Epic Industries Ltd
Epic Industries Ltd is a tiny indie studio committed to bringing fun games to everyone.
More information on Epic Industries Ltd, our logo & relevant media are available here.